An alternative experience among the canals of Venice, for an original and fun discover of “the city on the water”!
After a brief introduction about the course of the day and a practical simulation of how to paddle, you will board on your “Dragon Boat” to start the adventure. The experienced instructors will give you all the useful information and will guide you from the Cannaregiodistrict to the heart of the lagoon, exploring the city from the sea.
The colorful “Dragon Boat“measure about 12 meters and they are adorned with heads of dragon forward and tail of dragon aft. They are suitable for everyone, sporting and non-sporting people. After you will be provided with a one-bladed paddle, you will be ready to board. There will be the helmsman aft and the rowers – arranged in pairs – paddling. This is an easy and fun activity that can be done in every lake or river but it’s perfectly perfect for a city like Venice. The charm of the water will conquer your heart!
After becoming familiar with the puddles, it’s challenge moment! It will be an adrenaline speed raceon a 200 meters distance. Crossed the finishing line, there will be the awarding with a special prize for the winning team and a toast with a glass of Prosecco for all the participants!
The activity is completely customizable:
- – The itinerary among canals can be decided together
- – One of the participants can have fun mark time with a fun drum in endowment
- – Rent of a motorboat which follows canoes to host some participants that don’t want to puddle or professionals for other services (photographers, video reporter, etc.)
- – Photoshoot or video service during the activity to have some material to send to the participants after the trip
- – customized medals and/or gadgets for all the participants
- – customized medals and/or prizes for the winners of the race
- – aperitif at the end of the activity
For a more creative and artistic team building activity in Venice, learn more about the propose of Master Glassmaker in the isle of Murano. FARE [INTERNAL LINK: article, become a master glassmaker on the famous island of murano]